Score: Well Done! – with stinky sauce
As a person with multiple spinal issues, I can really appreciate the desire and the need for effective relief from spinal pain. When I came across the listing for the NeckZEN Cervical neck and shoulder Relaxer, I immediately saw the value of the product and was hopeful that the gentle lifting arch of the neck support would do something magical to relieve the consistent tension I feel in my neck.
NeckZEN didn’t disappoint, but it also succumbed in the battle for the best product. I was conflicted when ranking this product and initially thought it would live out the remainder of its
days, on this site at least, in the dustbin of “the Mediums”, a fate no product wants to suffer here at Raw Test Reviews.
In the end, the benefits of the product for the overwhelming majority of its users outweighed the NeckZEN Cervical Neck and Shoulder Relaxer’s shortcomings. Well Done!
What’s the truth about the NeckZEN Cervical Neck and Shoulder Relaxer?
- I’ve mentioned it before and I will continue to bring it up in the future: for most of the years it has been in business, Amazon allowed a shady practice whereby sellers could essentially trade free or nearly free product in exchange for positive reviews. The good news is that in the case of the NeckZEN Cervical Neck and Shoulder Relaxer, it’s my opinion that the lion’s share of positive reviews is real.
- People testify that they experience significant relief from neck pain, greater relaxation.
- The ear plugs and mask that come with the unit add an additional dimension of immersive relaxation to the overall experience of using this product, allowing users to achieve deeper levels of relaxation and even to become absorbed in the relaxation process.
- Customers have given credit to NeckZEN for helping to eliminate headaches, fibromyalgia, and general neck pain. I might be biased, but I have to join the choir here and sing the praises of this product.
- Final summation: The NeckZEN Cervical Neck and Shoulder Relaxer does offer a Zen experience that goes farther than its capabilities as a pain mitigation and therapy tool. What it offers is an immersive relaxation experience. Used in conjunction with consciousness lifting audio, I would even say a blissful experience is possible…. if it weren’t for the negatives.
- There are two major failings of this product. Stability and odor.
- The stability issue is, for me at least, a bit more objective. People aren’t all the same when balancing their bodies and for some, the small base of the NeckZEN Cervical Neck and Shoulder Relaxer caused them some anxiety and was a distraction from being able to let go and relax. People often have a similar experience in Float tanks- they feel they might drown, even though they are completely safe. So I would say there might be a bit of a learning curve to get comfortable with the sensation of this product.
- The big one for me though is the smell. I find it extremely difficult to let go and relax with the smell of industrial foam wafting around my head. Be warned, there is an off-gassing process that goes on with this product, probably depending on how hot off the presses it is. I covered mine with a towel for about two to three weeks though. After that, the smell was more tolerable.
- Quality issue. As with most cheap s**t, well, it’s cheap. When a product costs under $30, I’m usually a bit confounded when people expect it to be a luxury item. That being said, real quality issues should be punished to the full extent of rawtestreviews policies.
- If you want to try an even more compact product with an order of magnitude more reviews, check out the Premium Therapeutic Grade Neck Support Pillow.
Here’s How NeckZEN Wants You to Hear It: